Sunday, March 13, 2011

Brown Books to Publish Ziglar Book for a New Generation

Brown Books will publish Zig Ziglar's new book, Born to Win: Prepare Yourself. Expect Success. Change the World.

With Born to Win, best selling author and motivational speaker, Zig Ziglar, hopes to introduce a new generation of success-minded readers to his messages of humor, hope, and encouragement. Recognized by his peers as the quintessential motivational genius of our times, Ziglar's powerful messages have earned him many honors, and today he is considered one of the most versatile authorities on the science of human potential.

"I am very excited about my new book, Born To Win," said Ziglar. "In the book, readers will find the core principles and action steps that have transformed the lives of many thousands of people over the past 40 years. I've put the most important things I've taught in a concise, easy-to-read format. I feel that Born to Win provides a clear direction on how to be successful in every area of your life."

Tom Ziglar, CEO of Ziglar, Inc. and Zig's son, comments that this book speaks to both loyal Ziglar followers, as well as to those who are new to his motivational philosophies, while asking, "We are all born to win, the question is – 'are you winning?"

"Ziglar is thrilled to partner with Brown Books in the release of our newest book Born To Win. Brown has already made significant contributions to the project and we believe this book will impact thousands of people around the world," said Tom Ziglar.

The book will be edited by New York Times best selling author Michael Levin. "I owe much of my success to the wisdom of Zig Ziglar. To contribute to a book of Mr. Ziglar's gives me goose bumps. It's my way of saying thank you for helping me become the man I am today," said Levin.

Born to Win is scheduled to be released September 2011.

To learn more about Zig Ziglar and Born to Win, please visit http://www.ziglar.com , or contact Brown Books Publishing Group at 972.381.0009.